Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate.  

Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.  Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer

I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or 
have made in the past 4 years to

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed  on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please  notify  the  charity  if  you:    

  • Want  to  cancel  this  declaration  
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains 

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.